Thursday, October 11, 2012

Applejack is ready for her Japan trip!

Howdy Dears,

Well she's finally finished and ready to be shipped all the way to the land of the rising sun! Applejack and her little sister Applebloom will be packed up and shipped out to my super special family in Japan, where I know they will be loved and cuddled endlessly. But before our adventurous equines ship out, here's a few snaps of our hardworking and honest Applejack!

 I went all out on this one for Kuniko-san. Apples on both sides of the flank, a little hat, hand stitched scrunchies and a young lady's plane kimono (she wouldn't accept anything fancy, as always ;) ) They'll be headed to the country city of Okayama, where I know they'll fit in with their Japanese country kin.


And as always Applejack's faithful canine is by her side -- wait, that's not Winona...



 Applejack might be a tad nervous traveling so far away from her birthplace here in the states, but at least she'll have her sister to keep her company and keep her from getting homesick. Hopefully this will not be the last we see of the Apples, as I've asked Tomoko and her mother to send me pictures of their adventures abroad.
 

That's all for now dears. I don't currently have any commissions in the queue, and I know I still need to finish my Zecora plushie but with Pandaria, writing, and other things taking up my time I'm not sure when she'll be done :(. Hopefully I'll get some inspiration when episodes of MLP FIM S3 comes out.

Later dears,

- Ori

No comments:

Post a Comment