Tuesday, March 6, 2012

It's the merchant review as we know it, of "We Love Fine"

Hello Dears,

If you got the R.E.M. reference in the title, you win an internet cookie. Anyway, it's time for this blog's very first merchant review.I can't talk about myself all the time you know. Today's merchant review is of the mighty fine We Love Fine!

Nightmare Night Princess Luna approves of this Rainbow Dash Swag-bag
Why did I choose a website that sells novelty shirts, steam punk bags, My Little Pony hats, and other such neat things? Before I get into the awesome quality products and the neat little add-on's they like to throw at their customers: a story.

So I discovered We Love Fine when I was looking for My Little Pony stuff. I've purchased a few things from them since, but I really liked the art nouveau My Little Pony shirts. Long story short I waited a bit for my favorite pony to appear and oh boy did she:

At the time the design only came on the men's shirt. No poster, no women's shirt. So I whined and complained on twitter, not thinking anyone would actually answer me. Someone replied to my tweets, we'll call her Miss Fine. I thought Miss Fine was just another fan of the site, I had no idea she no only was a part of We Love Fine, but had the ability to quickly make both the poster and the girl's shirt possible! Annoying customers DO get listened to, at least in some places.

The customer service AND products on this site are great. If you grew up in the 80's and 90's like me, you'll find a lot of nostalgic items like Gem and the Holograms, superheros, and the doomiest of doomy derp-bots: "'GIR!". So far I've purchased a hat and large messenger bag and both have held up really well.

If nostolgia isn't your thing, they have theme merchandise too. My friend just picked up a steam punk themed tote.

They often run fun contests, letting artists submit their shirt designs for a chance of them being sold on the site. I know one of the winners from my internet travels, she was pretty ecstatic for having won. I'm thinking of submitting this picture to their monthly customer product image contest:

Lucky just got 20% cooler...and my bag just got 70% fluffier...






Not only do you get quality, really nifty stuff: We Love Fine also gives killer swag items. If you get a small purchase, you get a poster, a little squishy hear keychain like the one in the picture above, and a sticker. I asked and if you get an order 50.00$ or over, they send you this MASSIVE bag. You know that Rainbow Dash "poster" in the first image I posted? Yeah, that's not a poster, its a bag.

In fact that's the bag I carry all of my plushie making stuff whenever my friends and I have a crafting party.

In summation, check out http://www.welovefine.com and see what they got! They update their stuff quite frequently, and apparently have infinite patience with pesky customers like me.

I'll post another plushie update tomorrow, but for now its nearly bed time for this sleepy blogger. Have a great night, all!

- Ori

2 comments:

  1. Miss Fine here!!!! =) You are so sweet to blog about us <3 and yes, we do read every post. I do atleast and will try and make everyones' wants... if its reasonable. =)

    PS: And no joke about how big that bag is... I can fit inside of it. No Joke. Come to Wondercon and you'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for such a great post! :)

    ReplyDelete