Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Widdle Fluttershy Plushie: Progress Post!

Hello Dears,

So I had an action packed weekend, hanging out with friends, doing some blacksmithing (which I'll talk about in my next post when all the graphics are in order) and tending to my dog, who got sick over the weekend. He's better now but, hence forth: banned from eating people food for good. This may be worse than the illness to him, but my white carpets are thanking me.

Hooray for hastily doodled and digi-colored header graphic!
I managed to make some headway with my "tiny totem" sized Fluttershy for Mr. L today. She's coming out "horribly adorably" as my good buddy Liss the Snood Squirrel would say. Her eyes actually came out almost perfectly even which is really hard for me to do. Check her out!


The hair may or may not be able to be adjustable, I'll have to run that by Mr. L to see if he'd like it that way or, for the hair to be in a fixed, set style like the other Fluttershy I did. The wings are slightly possible as you can see from the images. They vary from being completely upright to being slightly level.

Basically all I have left to do on this cutie is sew on her mane/tail, embroider her mane, tail, and cutie mark and she'll be good to go.

That's all for now, take care dears!

- Ori

No comments:

Post a Comment