Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bonnie Bell is here!

Hello Dears,

I know its been a while since my last post. I've been a bit busy with work and play, trying to get some plushie requests done for family as well as one for myself.

I finished my first Cervine Seasonal Spirit. Say hello to Bonnie Bell, the Spirit of Spring!

Lucky the pup is a trooper and too cute!
Her spring theme is daffodils and maypoles, even though the end result looks a bit more "lolita" than I intended but I think she came out well.

I'm currently finishing up a Pinkie Pie plushie for my mother, then after that I have a Zecora to do for myself and an Applebloom and Applejack for my family in Japan! So they'll be living close to Tiny Fluttershy, relatively speaking.

I will be attending Steam Punk con this may, and I think there might be a brony-con in my future. I'll probably do a Zecora costume as she's one of my favorites and very wise, so wanting to dress up like her would be no surprise.

Good night dears,

- Ori

No comments:

Post a Comment