Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The pollen...THE POLLEN!!

Hello Dears, So I'm doing a bit of a mobile update from my handy smart phone today (so please excuse typos and auto correct errors) due to the fact I haven't posted any progress this week. Due to a mild winter here in the DC metro area, all the pollen is coming out all at once leaving me among the barely-awake, cloud-headed sufferers. But I did manage to finish Thread 9 and will hopefully have it up on fiction press this evening. I also started in the Druid Zecora plushie. I'm rather excited about it since its for me and I'm going to implement a crucial change to the tail design to make it much sturdier than previous plushies. I'm hoping to complete her before this year's Bronycon so I can take her with me as a portfolio piece. Well that's all for now. I need to find my way to some allery pills and eye drops. Have a good day dears! -Ori

No comments:

Post a Comment