Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Zecora Preview, Just for you!

Hello Dears,

It has been a long time since my last post, but have no fear! I have made some great progress on my latest project, and those who follow my blog: I did not forget. Though you might find it a little off for me to be rhyming, you may even scoff! But there is a reason to the rhyme, I promise not to do it all the time.

For my latest pony creation, possibly my best sure has put my skills and attention span to the test. Though she is not quite done, I certainly am having a ton of fun. So for those who are not in the My Little Pony know, just take a peek and look to the preview picture below!

What could these two fabric piles be? Could they be two more ponies?
That's right my readers so dear, Zecora the enchanting is nearly here! I still have to do her earrings, bracelets, and add a few stripes, but I know when she's finished she'll live up to the hype. That's all for now dears, have a great July 4th, cheers!

- Ori

No comments:

Post a Comment