Sunday, December 9, 2012

Plushie and Comission Schedule 12.2012

Hello Dears,


"I wuv you Cadance!"

So since I've gotten Princess Cadence done, and the holiday season is upon us, I will be making a few more plushies for December, provided my fingers don't fall off. The first one on the list I'm hoping to have done by Yule (December 21st) and that would be, of course, my character Yula, who you might have seen featured in the MLP FiM fic "Cruel as a Mule."

Here is Yula so far and behind her is my pony storage chair...I need to buy a shelf
Once Yula is finished I'm going to be making a Fluttershy with Fluttershed accesories for my cousin, and a large-sized Queen Crystalis for my good friend's 3 year old, who is the coolest, awesome-est, EEEEVIL-est kiddo ever and deserves the "perfect" plushie.

I'm also hoping to get my hiatus Zecora plushie done soon, provided I can get my expert team of knitting-ninjas to finish her bracelets, rings, and earrings. Poor Zecora, I haven't forgotten about you...

Despite my aggressive schedule, I am still open for commissions. Want a pony or other hoofed creature done at a reasonable price? I'm totally there for you. Just send me an email at: oriwhitedeer@gmail.com

Nothing more to report on the plushie front for now. I'll post with project progress in a week or so!

- Ori

No comments:

Post a Comment