Monday, December 3, 2012

Princess Cadence Plushie on Equestria Daily!

Hello Dears,

I have a little blip of exciting news--well exciting to me anyway. My Princess Cadence plushie was featured on Equestria Daily, a really popular site in the Brony community. You can see the listing, chock full of other really amazing plushie art here: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2012/12/plushie-compilation-95.html

Here is a little screenshot, sorry I couldn't get more of the site or banner, Cadence was a bit far down on the list, but check out that shiny, shiny URL.

Number 38 on the list sure beats not being on the list!
 I've got to say I'm thrilled she got in, especially with so many incredible stuffed ponies in the post, including a life-sized Cadence that would eat all of my other plushies for brunch!

That's all for now dears, I'm off to do a little jig in the corner!

- Ori

No comments:

Post a Comment