Monday, March 12, 2012

Art Trades and Novel Updates!

Hello Dears,

A few things to get out of the way before my big update:

1) I just started an art trade with another artist from DA (deviantart.com) named Compulsive Gamer 91. C.G also has a deer character who so happens to be named "Holly." Holly even has a little bit of holly in her hair like another deer-obsessed artist I know all too well. So I'll be drawing C.G.'s character in my "Unico" style in exchange for a cute icon. Below is a preview:

"Helloooo Holly, HELLOOO HOLLY *sings*
2) I got one of my orders from Welovefine today. It turns out the Luna shirt IS too big for how I like my fitted shirts to be, but it will fit my mom really well. They also sent me a blind-bag pony (I wasn't expecting that!) and while I didn't get one of the mane 6, the one I got who's name is "Sugar Grape" apparently loves to read fairy tales! How appropriate for today's big update!

I'll be giving most of the swag to a friend who also bought some stuff in my order, and while I love me some Applejack Sticker, it is a STEAMPUNK Applejack sticker and would be more appropriate to be in her collection.

And Miss Fine, if you're reading this, I LOVE MY DERPY SWAG POSTER!! It's going in my cubicle at work!

And now...
"I used to wonder what rebirth could be--until Oren came to reanimate me!"
(http://www.fictionpress.com/~oriwhitedeer)

In this chapter:

- Oren finally gets to hear a story about her infamous son that puts him in a positive light.

- Gaven gets to make an old school, "Monty Python's Flying Circus" reference.

- All hell breaks loose at the Under-Mount Mine, literally!

- Wolfslayer is back! YAAAAY!!!! (freakin' fanboys...)

Enjoy the chapter dears, and please leave a comment either here at the blog or at fictionpress. The more reviews the story gets on fictionpress, the more people will want to look at it (its still the culture there I'm afraid :( .)

Good night!

- Ori

No comments:

Post a Comment