Saturday, March 31, 2012

Old Projects Done, New Projects Begun!

Hello Dears,

Its been a few days since my last post and I've got quite a few updates for you on the crafting and writing front. Lets get started shall we?


Thread 8 is finally out. It's quite action packed, as Oren finally faces the monster from the mine. Here's a few little tidbits from the chapter:

- I made a clerks reference!
- Wolfslayer tries to use animal-logic on a gigantic fire bird monster...doesn't end well
- Never piss off a female of any race with any kind of maternal instincts!

Click on the link above to find out what the heck I'm talking about, and if you're a member of the fictionpress.com community please leave a review!


I've actually made crafting progress in general this week. I've finished my Midnight Moon belt bag and its ready for this year's Renaissance Fair! Take a look!

Larger images can be found via my deviant art: http://matsuban.deviantart.com
If I have any material left over from my other project, I may make a daffodil themed bag to go with it. A simple one wouldn't take too long to make, and if anyone is interested in one, a bare-bones cloth bag will only set you back 15.00$. Any more effort costs more, haha!

That brings me to my next personal project: the first in my Seasonal Cirvine Spirits collection, the spirit of spring, Miss Bonnie Bell! I've started working on the base design yesterday, and here's what I've gotten done so far:

Day 1: managed to get all the key pieces cut out and started sewing
Day 2: Starting to look like a deer now!
I'll be posting this plushie twice: one as a "Spring Doe" which will be VERY basic deer plushies for 35.00$ and they will only be made in spring. Then when she is fully complete, she will be Bonnie Bell the spirit of spring. I'm not sure how much she'll cost if she's for sale, since I'll be giving the person she was based on the option of having her. If she isn't interested, she'll be for sale :)

Well I'm worn out! That's all for now, dears. I'm hoping to have another featured artist up soon, so keep an eye out for that!

- Ori

No comments:

Post a Comment