Friday, March 9, 2012

The night shall last--FOREVER!

Hello Dears,

So I finally finished it! It's done! The Mare in the Moon--Nightmare Moon plushie is done. Take a look at the little collage I put together:

To see the full size graphic, go to my art site: http://matsuban.deviantart.com
I think she may be my second best plushie ever (second only to my highly detailed and will-never-do-it-again Nightmare Night Princess Luna)

I'm going down to Richmond tomorrow to meet up with the person who commissioned her, deliver her, and etc. I've never been to Richmond before, so this should be interesting. I'm hoping my friend will be able to be my shotgun for the trip, but I'll solo it if I have to. Richmond is close-ish and if you want a plushie from me and are a reasonable drive away, I'll help you save some postage.

I'm going to take a week off before I start my "March" commission, which will be a smaller sized Fluttershy. This will be awesome practice for the Tiny Totem plushies I want to make, these large ponies being the "Titan" sized plushies.

I had a great idea for a shirt to enter into the We Love Fine MLP FIM t-shirt contest but my hands hurt, I need a shower, and possibly some ramen before bed.

Goodnight Dears,

- Ori

No comments:

Post a Comment