Thursday, March 8, 2012

Contests, Commissions, and exhaustion, oh my!

Hello Dears,

I'm nearly finished with Nightmare Moon! I have a bit of a crunch to do tomorrow night, hopefully I can finish attaching the mane, sew/stuff/ attach the tail, and embroider her moons on before Saturday.

She'll look less "Bride of Frankenstien"-ish when her mane is fully attached...I hope.

In other news, http://www.welovefine.com is running a shirt design contest for My Little Pony again and yours truly has decided to enter.

I already submitted one design, after doing a ton of refurbishment to is since I did not render it in 300dpi etc. I really liked the design and I hope it gets a few votes at least. I'll probably do better ones before the deadline but I have a lot of trouble replicating the pony style in 2-D so I just kind of do them up in my own digital style.

I have one funny idea for a shirt, hopefully I can find the right screenshot of Pinkie Pie in her western get up for what I'm thinking of doing.

Anyway I'm about to pass out. Have a good night Dears,

- Ori

No comments:

Post a Comment