Saturday, March 24, 2012

Tiny Totem Fluttershy's BIG debut!

Hello Dears,

I had a fairly productive week-- I made progress on my two bag projects as well as my plushie commission. Brandulfr made me a nice antler-toggle for the clasp and I should have the bag itself done tomorrow if I'm feeling up to it. I finished the moon on my Holly Deer bag, I've just started filling in the background and its...going to take a while.

But in any event, I'm pleased to say that I finished said plushie commission, check her out below!


Well the little darling is finally finished! Say hello to the "Tiny Totem" Fluttershy plushie!

You can download the full-sized image at: http://matsuban.deviantart.com
For a first attempt at a reduced-sized plushie, I'm pretty content with the results. I can only hope the gentleman who commissioned her is too, since she'll be leaving on a jet plane all the way to Singapore! Its a good thing Fluttershy became a better flyer in today's episode.

I'm going to take a small break before moving on to my April commission for Miss A. I'm otherwise still hunting for nice fabric for my Seasonal Cirvine Spirit plushie line. Hopefully I'll find something nice before summer.

That's all for now dears,

- Ori

No comments:

Post a Comment