Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Nightmare mooooooon, I saw you standing aloooone...

Hello Dears,

To all the gratitude I've gotten from the We Love Fine folks: keep up the good work and I'll keep throwing all my spare money at you; keep on being kind and awesome, and I'll keep telling anyone who will listen to give your site a try.

As for my hand-sewn projects: so I'm thinking I'm going to limit my future commissions to one a month. My fingers are getting all kinds of torn-up from all this hand-sewing. So for right now, my February and March commission slots are taken, but if you're wanting to get in line for April, send me an email at: oriwhitedeer@gmail.com. I'll update my progress bar on the left accordingly.

And now for zee moment you've all been vaiting for: ZEE UPDATES!

The Mare in the Moon: Nightmare Moon

She's lunging forward a bit due to the horn, but that can be adjusted. Honestly though I personally like the "I'm about to impale you on my massive horn (giggity)" pose, but its up to the buyer to decide :)
This mare doesn't need a rider to be in a jousting competition


Another angle with my favorite of her two eyes fiendishly staring you down...
You'll poke your eye out, kid! 
Holly Deer - Embroidered Whitedeer Tote

This is one of my "for me" projects. I'm embroidering a canvas tote a friend got me for Yule. I'm going to use this as my crafting and Renaissance fair bag once its finished. I intend to put in a night scene in behind her, as evidenced by the tracing on a full moon to the right of her (or is it left?)

THERE'S A NEEDLE IN MY LEG!!!
At some point I plan to made a plushie with this design as a part of my Tiny and Titan Totem original plushie series. Basically, for those who have a favorite, spirit, lucky, or utterly adored animal either real, extinct or imagined, I'll make a personalized stuffed version of it for you, though I much prefer surreal fabric colors rather than mimicking real fur, scale, or skin patterns. Want a blue wolf? You got it! A pink dragon represents your inner child? I won't judge.

That's all for now dears, hopefully I'll have a completed Nightmare Moon plushie to display on Friday.

- Ori

No comments:

Post a Comment